Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
We’ve infused the flavors of your favorite festive drink into these luscious cheesecake squares. You can make them entirely in advance and pull them out when you’re ready for them — it’s truly a fuss-free party dessert!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving a 1½-inch overhang on the long sides of the pan.
2. In a food processor, pulse chestnuts until a fine crumb is achieved, 8 to 10 pulses. Add almond flour, coconut flour, ¼ cup cane juice and melted butter; pulse until combined, 5 to 6 pulses. Press mixture evenly into bottom of prepared pan and bake until just beginning to brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, wipe out bowl of food processor and add cheese, remaining ½ cup cane juice, eggs, cream, vanilla, rum extract, nutmeg and cinnamon. Process until well combined, 3 to 4 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl with a spatula as necessary.
4. Pour cheese mixture over baked crust and return to oven. Bake until set, 25 to 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan. Lift out using parchment overhang and transfer to a large cutting board. Cut into 36 squares. (MAKE AHEAD: Make squares and refrigerate in an airtight container up to 1 day in advance.)
- Serving Size 1 square
- Calories 106
- Carbohydrate Content 9 g
- Cholesterol Content 38 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 41 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g