1. Preheat broiler to high. Mist 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray and arrange half of the eggplant slices on each, without touching. Mist tops of slices with more cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set 1 pan aside. Place remaining pan under broiler and broil, turning once halfway through, until eggplant is golden, about 3 minutes per side. (Tip: Watch carefully and rotate pan if some slices are browning too quickly.)
2. Spoon half of the sauce over eggplant slices; sprinkle with half of oregano. Top (in order) with half each of the cheese, artichokes, roasted red peppers and olives. Return pan to oven and broil, rotating baking sheet halfway through, until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Move pan to bottom rack of oven to keep warm.
3. Repeat with remaining eggplant slices, sauce, oregano, cheese, artichokes, peppers and olives.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 292
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 33 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 858 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g