- Prep Time
- 4 large heads white and/or red endive, trimmed and separated into leaves (about 30 leaves)
- 2/3 cup soft goat cheese
- 5 unsweetened dried figs, each cut into 6 pieces
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Fill bottom end of each endive leaf with about 1 tsp cheese, arranging filled leaves on a platter.
- Top cheese with a piece of fig.
- Sprinkle filled ends with pepper with pepper and drizzle with honey.
- Serving Size: 3 endive bites
- Calories: 112
- Carbohydrate Content: 12 g
- Cholesterol Content: 10 mg
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 129 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g