Find more slow-cooker recipes here!
- Mist a 5-qt slow cooker with cooking spray. In a large bowl, with a handheld electric mixer on low, beat together bananas, egg, cane juice, butter and vanilla. Add sour cream and espresso and beat on low until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add flour mixture to banana mixture and beat on low until just combined. Spread batter into slow cooker. Top with walnuts. Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours until a knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Serving Size 1/12 of cake
- Calories 179
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 30 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 186 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g