- In a large saucepan or small stockpot on high, combine farro and at least 4 1/2 cups water and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until farro is very tender, about 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet on medium, heat 1 tbsp oil. Add shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in fruit and broth and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and set aside for 10 minutes to plump the fruit.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mist a 2- to 2.-qt casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Drain farro and transfer to a large bowl. Stir in fruit mixture and any liquid, salt, pepper, . cup bread crumbs and 1 tbsp rosemary. Transfer to casserole dish. In a small bowl, combine remaining . cup bread crumbs, 1 tbsp oil and . tbsp rosemary; sprinkle mixture over casserole.
- Cover with foil and bake until heated through, 25 to 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until browned on top, about 10 minutes.
- Serving Size 3/4 cup
- Calories 231
- Carbohydrate Content 43 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 147 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g