Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- To a 5-qt slow cooker, add tomatoes, leeks, fennel, farro, broth, tomato paste and 1 1/2 cups water; stir to break up tomato paste. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, opening lid to stir gently about every 30 minutes.
- Remove lid, add shrimp and stir to combine. Replace lid and continue cooking for an additional 30 minutes, until shrimp are pink and opaque throughout, stirring once after 15 minutes of cooking. Divide among serving bowls and garnish with parsley.
- Serving Size 2 cups risotto
- Calories 370
- Carbohydrate Content 63 g
- Cholesterol Content 106 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 151 mg
- Sugar Content 8.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g