Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place pita triangles on a large parchment-lined baking sheet and mist with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Za’atar and 1/4 tsp salt. Bake for about 15 minutes, turning halfway, until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, prepare vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, oil, honey, cumin, coriander, pepper and 1/8 tsp salt.
- In a large bowl, toss together lettuce, tomatoes, chickpeas, cucumber, bell pepper, pomegranate seeds, remaining 1/4 tsp salt and vinaigrette. Divide salad among plates and top each serving with pita chips.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 304
- Carbohydrate Content 52.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 510 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g