NOTE: When introducing new foods to your pets, like this frozen yogurt, CE recommends first giving them a small amount and keeping an eye out for possible allergic reactions. As always, while you are trying to make a healthier choice for your pet, you may wish to consult with your veterinarian first. They can also inform you of specific breed requirements for a healthy diet.
- In a medium bowl, combine ingredients for each flavor, mixing well and rinsing bowl between flavors.
- Scoop into a mini muffin tin, making 6 scoops of each flavor. Freeze for 5 to 6 hours.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g