Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a food processor, combine onion, cranberries, cane juice and horseradish and pulse to roughly chop. Transfer to a bowl and stir in yogurt, additional horseradish, salt and pepper. Transfer to a resealable container or serving dish and set aside in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serving Size 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- Calories 48
- Carbohydrate Content 10 g
- Cholesterol Content 1 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 27 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g