- Arrange racks in top, bottom and center of oven; preheat to 350°F. In a large bowl, toss kale with 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp olive oil, 3/4 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp dried onion, pepper flakes and salt. Rub oil and spices into kale. On a large rimmed baking sheet, arrange kale in a single layer. Use a second baking sheet if needed. Bake on center rack for 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway.
- Meanwhile, working in batches in same large bowl, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tbsp plus 1 tsp olive oil, 3 tbsp parsley, 1 tbsp dried onion, remaining 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder and black pepper. Place metal racks on 2 large baking sheets; top with with parchment. Spread potatoes in an even layer on racks. Once kale chips are done, increase temperature to 375°F and bake potatoes for 40 minutes on top and bottom racks, turning potatoes and switching rack positions halfway thorugh.
- In a mini food processor, place bread pieces, remaining 1/4 cup parsley, 1 clove garlic, Old Bay seasoning and remaining 2 tsp dried onion. Process until fine crumbs form. In a small nonstick skillet on medium, heat coconut oil. Sauté crumbs for 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned. Remove skillet from heat.
- Press cod fillets into crumbs in skillet, turning to coat all sides. Place a metal rack on a baking sheet; top with parchment. Place cod on rack and bake on center rack of oven (at same time as potatoes) until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes, turning halfway.
- Crush remaining garlic clove and add to a small bowl. Mix in yogurt, horseradish and lemon juice. Serve cod with yogurt sauce, potato and kale chips.
- Serving Size 1 cod fillet, 2 tbsp sauce, 1 cup sweet potato chips, 1/2 cup kale chips
- Calories 524
- Carbohydrate Content 50 g
- Cholesterol Content 70 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 37 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 584 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g