- In a large skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Working in batches, if necessary, arrange potato slices in skillet in a single layer. Cook, flipping once, until golden brown and crispy, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Sprinkle fish with salt, pepper and flour, coating both sides. In same skillet on medium-high, add fish and cook for 4 to 7 minutes, flipping once, until golden brown and opaque throughout. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, capers, lemon juice and lemon zest. Divide mayonnaise mixture, potatoes, fish and parsley evenly among buns.
- Serving Size 1 sandwich
- Calories 345
- Carbohydrate Content 47 g
- Cholesterol Content 25 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 551 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 7 g