Get more taco recipes here!
- Prepare slaw: In a medium bowl, add all slaw ingredients. Toss to combine and set aside in refrigerator, covered, until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to medium. Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet and lightly mist it with cooking spray.
- In a plastic bag with a zip-top closure, combine coriander and cumin seeds. Gently crush seeds with a rolling pin or flat side of a meat tenderizer. Empty crushed seeds onto a large plate.
- Rinse mahi mahi and pat dry with paper towels. Gently press both sides into seed mixture and place fish on foil-lined baking sheet. Transfer baking sheet to grill, cover and cook for 10 minutes, or until fish is just opaque at the centre and flakes easily with a fork. Remove from grill and carefully wrap edges of foil around fish to keep warm (use oven mitts or tongs for assistance).
- Warm tortillas on grill for 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- To assemble tacos, slice fish into 1- to 2-inch pieces. Divide evenly among tortillas and top each with about 1/2 cup slaw.
- Serving Size 2 tortillas, 4 oz fish, 1 cup slaw
- Calories 231
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 3.5 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 132 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g