- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Arrange an ovenproof rack on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet; mist with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together pork, ginger, garlic, five-spice powder, pepper and salt until combined. Shape into balls 2 tbsp in size, making about 20 meatballs. Arrange 1 inch apart on prepared rack. Bake, rotating baking sheet halfway through, until no longer pink inside and an instant-read thermometer reads 160˚F when inserted in center, 30 to 34 minutes. (NOTE: If using ground turkey or chicken, cook meatballs to an internal temperature of 165˚F.)
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, tamari and oil until combined. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Stir in carrots and cook until tender-crisp and noodles are al dente, about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Return to pot and heat on medium-low. Add onions and lime juice mixture and cook, stirring, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Divide noodle mixture and meatballs among bowls. Sprinkle with cilantro and seeds, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 1 1/4 cups noodle mixture and 5 meatballs
- Calories 505
- Carbohydrate Content 67 g
- Cholesterol Content 72 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 34 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 34 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3.5 g