Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except chopped almonds; stir with a fork until dough holds together.
- With damp hands, form roughly 1 1/2-inch balls and roll in chopped almonds lightly to cover. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet, flatten slightly with fingertips and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serving Size 1 cookie
- Calories 120
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 11 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g