Find more chicken recipes here!
- Heat a grill to high. In a large bowl, whisk orange juice, ginger, hoisin, soy sauce, chile-garlic paste, garlic and arrowroot. Add wings; toss to coat.
- Place wings with sauce in center of a 24-inch-long piece of heavy-duty foil. Bring short edges of foil together, then fold inward a few times along each long edge to seal packet. Place on grill and reduce heat to medium-low. Close lid; cook until chicken is no longer pink inside, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Transfer wings to a serving plate and sprinkle with seeds, onions and chile pepper (if using).
Oven Variation: Bake packet on a rimmed baking sheet in a 375˚F oven until chicken is no longer pink inside, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serving Size 5 Asian chicken wings
- Calories 279
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 137 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 345 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g