Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more salad recipes here!
- Prepare Spiced Pecans: Preheat oven to 300°F. Combine all ingredients and place on a parchment-lined pan. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a glass or stainless steel mixing bowl, combine all vinaigrette ingredients except oil, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in oil then season with salt and black pepper.
- Assemble salad: Separate and rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry. Lay 4 leaves on each plate. Quarter figs and place in a small bowl; toss in 2 tbsp of maple-thyme vinaigrette. Let sit for 5 minutes. Add one slice of goat cheese to each plate. Top each salad with dressed figs, sprinkle with spiced pecans and drizzle desired amount of remaining vinaigrette over the top. (NOTE: Vinaigrette recipe makes a generous amount; remainder can be refrigerated and used within 3 to 4 days.)
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g