Love bananas? Try our banana bread recipe!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 large bananas, peeled and cut in half crosswise
- 5 tbsp unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1/4 cup natural creamy unsalted peanut butter
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2/3 cup toppings of your choice (NOTE: Try any combination of shredded unsweetened coconut, finely chopped dark chocolate and chopped nuts.)
- 8 wooden pop sticks
- Gently push a wooden stick into cut end of each banana. In a small bowl, combine milk, peanut butter and maple syrup until smooth. Pour toppings onto a plate.
- Holding 1 banana pop over bowl,spoon peanut butter mixture over top of it to cover all sides, letting excess drip off. Hold coated banana over plate and evenly spoon toppings over it until covered. Lay coated banana on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining bananas and ingredients. Cover and freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Transfer to a zip-top freezer bag or container and keep frozen for up to 2 months.
- Serving Size: 1 pop
- Calories: 169
- Carbohydrate Content: 21.5 g
- Fat Content: 9 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 11 mg
- Sugar Content: 12 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 3 g