Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Love bananas? Try our banana bread recipe!
- Gently push a wooden stick into cut end of each banana. In a small bowl, combine milk, peanut butter and maple syrup until smooth. Pour toppings onto a plate.
- Holding 1 banana pop over bowl,spoon peanut butter mixture over top of it to cover all sides, letting excess drip off. Hold coated banana over plate and evenly spoon toppings over it until covered. Lay coated banana on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining bananas and ingredients. Cover and freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Transfer to a zip-top freezer bag or container and keep frozen for up to 2 months.
- Serving Size 1 pop
- Calories 169
- Carbohydrate Content 21.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 11 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g