Nutritional Bonus: Each serving of these fruity squares is a good source of manganese, a trace mineral required by your body in smaller quantities than more well-known nutrient superstars like fiber, protein and carbs. But that doesn’t mean it’s any less vital. Manganese activates enzymes responsible for important nutrients like thiamin and choline, and helps you metabolize proteins and carbohydrates.
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil.
- Sprinkle granola evenly on bottom of pan and set aside.
- In a blender, whirl together berries, yogurt, agave nectar and vanilla until blended. Pour berry mixture over granola, smoothing mixture to the edges of the pan. Cover with foil and freeze until firm, approximately 4 hours. Keep frozen until serving.
- Serving Size 1 2-inch square
- Calories 170
- Carbohydrate Content 28 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 64 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g