Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Love this recipe? Why not try our Three-Cheese Spaghetti Squash Casserole?
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mist a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan or small stockpot on medium, heat 2 tbsp oil. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute. Add bell peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute. Add zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine Parmesan, ricotta, mozzarella, eggs, ¼ cup basil and pepper flakes. In another small bowl, combine panko and remaining 1 tbsp oil. Set both bowls aside.
- Drain spaghetti and add to vegetable mixture. Add Parmesan mixture, stirring to combine. Transfer entire mixture to prepared baking pan and sprinkle panko mixture on top. Bake until panko is lightly browned and casserole is heated through, about 15 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tbsp basil.
- Serving Size 1/8 casserole
- Calories 366
- Carbohydrate Content 44 g
- Cholesterol Content 71 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 296 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1.5 g