READER RECIPE TESTER
Gosia Perez | Schaumburg, Illinois
“My husband and I started eating clean when he was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Ever since, I’ve lost weight, I feel great and, best of all, I have so much more energy!”
- Preheat broiler to high. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Prepare sauce: In the bowl of a food processor, pulse cilantro, oregano, garlic and red pepper flakes until combined. While food processor is running, add oil and vinegar. Stir in salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- Arrange shrimp on sheet; transfer to oven and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, turning once, until pink.
- In a large saucepan on medium, add pasta and garlic-cilantro mixture and cook, stirring often, for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low, add shrimp and stir to combine.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 420
- Carbohydrate Content 38 g
- Cholesterol Content 45 mg
- Fat Content 23 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 95 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g