Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, prepare sauce: To a bowl, add broth and honey; whisk until honey dissolves. Whisk in soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, chile-garlic sauce, sesame oil and black pepper; set aside.
3. In a large skillet on medium-high, heat 1 tbsp olive oil. Working in two batches, sear tofu, turning to brown all sides, until crispy, about 5 minutes per batch. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate.
4. In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tbsp olive oil on medium-high; add onions and carrots and sauté for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and beans and sauté for 2 minutes more.
5. To sauce mixture, stir in arrowroot-water mixture. Add sauce to stir-fry. Cook until heated through and sauce bubbles and thickens, 1 to 2 minutes. Add noodles and tofu, toss to coat. Divide among plates and garnish with cilantro, seeds and lime wedges.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 683
- Carbohydrate Content 107 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 19 g
- Fiber Content 16 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 560 mg
- Sugar Content 24 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g