Garlic Herb Zucchini Noodles with Lobster
Homemade zucchini noodles and succulent lobster are tossed with a medley of fresh herbs, lemon and garlic for a crisp and vibrant meal.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 4 zucchini, trimmed
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, plus additional to taste
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup lightly packed coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup lightly packed coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups multicolored baby tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked and cooled lobster meat (about 10 oz)
- Working 1 piece at a time, secure zucchini into spiral maker and turn to crank long strands that resemble spaghetti noodles. (NOTE: Always read the directions for your spiral maker as directions may vary by brand.) In a bowl, toss noodles with 1/4 tsp salt and transfer to a colander for about 15 to 20 minutes to drain excess water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine lemon zest, garlic, dill and parsley. Add oil and lemon juice and mix until combined.
- Arrange noodles on a large tray lined with a clean, dry towel. Cover with a second towel and gently pat to absorb any excess water. Add noodles to bowl with herb mixture and toss gently to combine. Season with pepper and additional salt. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with tomatoes and lobster. (NOTE: Lobster can be added in at room temperature or chilled.)
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 207
- Carbohydrate Content 10.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 106 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 504 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g