- Working 1 piece at a time, secure zucchini into spiral maker and turn to crank long strands that resemble spaghetti noodles. (NOTE: Always read the directions for your spiral maker as directions may vary by brand.) In a bowl, toss noodles with 1/4 tsp salt and transfer to a colander for about 15 to 20 minutes to drain excess water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine lemon zest, garlic, dill and parsley. Add oil and lemon juice and mix until combined.
- Arrange noodles on a large tray lined with a clean, dry towel. Cover with a second towel and gently pat to absorb any excess water. Add noodles to bowl with herb mixture and toss gently to combine. Season with pepper and additional salt. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with tomatoes and lobster. (NOTE: Lobster can be added in at room temperature or chilled.)
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 207
- Carbohydrate Content 10.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 106 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 504 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g