- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 lb lean ground lamb
- 1 large minced garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mist a large baking dish with olive oil cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine lean ground lamb, minced garlic clove, dried thyme, lemon zest, garlic powder, and sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste. Mix well to combine. Use your hands to form mixture into 12 balls and transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Drizzle with fresh lemon juice and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until meatballs are cooked through and golden brown.