Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mist a large baking dish with olive oil cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine lean ground lamb, minced garlic clove, dried thyme, lemon zest, garlic powder, and sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste. Mix well to combine. Use your hands to form mixture into 12 balls and transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Drizzle with fresh lemon juice and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until meatballs are cooked through and golden brown.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g