Like our roasted chickpea recipe? Try them hot: Spicy Roasted Garbanzo Beans.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 1/2 cupsServings
- 2 15 1/2-oz BPA-free cans chickpeas (aka garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread chickpeas on several layers of paper towel and let dry for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, combine oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add cheese and stir until crumbly and oil is absorbed. Add chickpeas and toss to coat.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 118
- Carbohydrate Content: 15 g
- Cholesterol Content: 4 mg
- Fat Content: 3 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 202 mg
- Sugar Content: 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g