Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Love nut butters? Try this hazelnut nut butter recipe.
- In a food processor, process almonds for 10 minutes, scraping down sides of work bowl with a rubber spatula every 2 minutes to redistribute almonds (almonds will be a fine meal at this point).
- Continue to process almonds for 5 minutes longer, or until a ball of dough forms. Stop machine and break up ball with a spoon. Continue to process for 5 minutes longer, breaking up dough ball as necessary (about every minute). Once mixture reaches a smooth, spreadable consistency (20 to 25 minutes total time
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g