- Fill a large saucepan about two-thirds full with water and bring to a boil. To saucepan, add noodles and boil until al dente, 2 minutes. Drain noodles in a fine mesh sieve and rinse with cold water; set aside to drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together lime zest and juice, orange juice, oil, vinegar, tamari and honey; set aside.
- Mist a large skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium high. Add half of beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and repeat with remaining half of beef; transfer to bowl. Mist skillet again with cooking spray, still on medium high. To skillet, add carrots and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Add tomatoes and ginger and cook until tomatoes are soft but not completely broken down, about 2 minutes. Add vinegar mixture; when it starts to simmer, return beef to skillet. Stir constantly until heated through, about 30 seconds.
- Return noodles to saucepan. Add vegetable-beef mixture and heat on medium-low. Toss with tongs until combined. Add scallions and basil and toss until combined and heated through, about 1 minute.
- Serving Size 1 1/4 cups stir-fry
- Calories 444
- Carbohydrate Content 56 g
- Cholesterol Content 78 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 33 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 477 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g