Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Serve with Slow-Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken.
Image and recipe from Cuisine at Home
- In a saucepan on medium-high, heat oil. Add garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in rice to coat with oil and cook for 1 minute.
- Add broth, 3/4 cup water and salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook until tender, about 40 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork and garnish with peanuts.
- Serving Size 1/6 of rice
- Calories 238
- Carbohydrate Content 40 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 198 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g