To avoid getting any shells in the noodles, crack the eggs, one at a time, into a small bowl and pour into the wells. The eggs will continue to cook after you’ve removed them from the grill, so you’ll want to take them off while they’re still just a touch underdone.
Find more foil and parchment-packet meals here!
- Heat a grill to high. Arrange 4 24-inch-long double layers of heavy-duty foil on a work surface. Line each stack with parchment paper and divide pasta and mushrooms among stacks. Bring up edges of each stack to form bowl shapes, leaving tops open.
- In a small bowl, stir together broth, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds and pepper flakes. Pour about ½ cup of the mixture into each packet. Bring short edges of each stack of foil together, then fold inward a few times along each long edge to seal packets. Reduce heat on 1 side of grill to low. Place packets on low heat, close lid and cook until pasta is tender, about 7 minutes.
- Carefully open packets. Using a fork, stir pasta and form a well in center of each. Crack 1 egg into each well and carefully reseal packets. Close lid and cook until eggs are set, about 5 minutes. To serve, sprinkle with green onion and chile pepper (if using).
- Serving Size 1 packet
- Calories 398
- Carbohydrate Content 68 g
- Cholesterol Content 186 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 13 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 442 mg
- Sugar Content 4.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g