Find more chicken recipes here!
- Prepare sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk together broth, soy sauce, almond butter, ginger, honey and mustard. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick wok or skillet on medium high, heat 1/2 tbsp oil. Add chicken and garlic and cook until chicken is browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl; heat remaining 1/2 tbsp oil in a wok. Add pepper, cashews and edamame and cook for 3 minutes.
- Return chicken to wok. Add onions and sauce. Bring to a boil on medium-high, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook until thickened, about 2 minutes. Serve stir-fry over rice (if using).
- Serving Size 1 1/4 cups
- Calories 263
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 44 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 24 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 409 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g