Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook rice according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, mirin, ginger, garlic, honey and oil; set aside.
- Cut 4 14-inch squares of parchment paper. Divide mushrooms and bok choy in the center of parchment sheets. Place 1 cod fillet over each set of vegetables. Season cod with pepper and spoon soy sauce mixture over each fillet. To seal packets, working one at a time, bring opposite edges of parchment together and fold down towards fillet in 1/2-inch sections. Next, fold each side of parchment in towards fillings in 1/2-inch sections. (NOTE: Packets should be securely closed but not too tight.)
- Carefully place packets on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 12 to 14 minutes, until fish is opaque throughout and flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer packets to plates and tear paper open, being careful to avoid escaping steam. Serve with rice and garnish cod with green onions.
- Serving Size 1 fillet, 1/2 c vegetables, 3/4 c rice
- Calories 331
- Carbohydrate Content 41 g
- Cholesterol Content 78 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 35 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 445 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g