Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. To a large mixing bowl, add all meatball ingredients except sesame seeds and use your hands to combine. Form 1-tbsp portions into meatballs, making about 30 in total. Place on a large, rimmed parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare cauli-rice: To a large sauté pan, add riced cauliflower, coconut milk, bell pepper, lime zest and juice. Cook 8 minutes, or until cauliflower is al dente.
3. Prepare sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, rice vinegar, tomato paste, oil, ginger, garlic and pepper flakes. Place in a small saucepan on medium; cook until mixture starts to bubble. In a separate bowl, whisk together arrowroot and water; add to saucepan. Stir to combine and until mixture thickens. Remove from heat. Transfer meatballs to a serving bowl and stir in sauce. Serve with cauliflower rice and garnish with additional cilantro.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 473
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 122 mg
- Fat Content 30 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 14 g
- Sodium Content 822 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g