Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more breakfast recipes.
- To a large bowl, add pancake mix and 2 cups plain unsweetened soy or almond milk; mix well.
- In a nonstick griddle on medium-high, heat ½ tsp grape seed or coconut oil. Using a ¼ cup measure per pancake, scoop 3 pancakes onto griddle and cook for 2 minutes, or until bubbles form in the batter. Flip and cook 1 minute more, or until golden brown. Repeat with additional oil and remaining batter.
- Serve pancakes with maple syrup and cranberry compote or your choice of fresh fruit.
- Serving Size 2 pancakes
- Calories 135
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 85 mg
- Sugar Content 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g