Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more breakfast recipes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, banana, milk and vanilla; add to flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Mist a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium. Drop ¼ cup batter into skillet; spread out to a 3½- to 4-inch round. Repeat 2 to 3 times to fill skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook until bottoms are golden brown, about 2 minutes. Carefully flip pancakes; cook until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer to a large plate; mist skillet again with cooking spray and repeat with remaining batter, reducing heat as necessary if pancakes brown too quickly. Let cool completely; wrap in plastic wrap between pieces of parchment paper and refrigerate for 3 to 4 days (or freeze between pieces of parchment paper).
- To reheat, heat a large nonstick skillet on medium; add pancakes (thawed if frozen) and cook, turning once until warmed through, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle servings with walnuts.
- Serving Size 2 pancakes and 1 tbsp walnuts
- Calories 318
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 62 mg
- Fat Content 22 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 360 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 7.5 g