We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneating.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper; mist with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine millet, almond and rice flours, tapioca starch, lemon zest, baking powder and salt. In a separate large bowl using a handheld electric mixer, beat eggs and ½ cup cane juice on medium-high for 2 minutes, until pale and doubled in volume. With mixer on medium-low, beat in oil, 3/4 cup yogurt and 2 tbsp lemon juice until well combined, 1 minute. Reduce to low; add dry ingredients, mixing until just combined.
3. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool completely in pan.
4. To a spice grinder, add remaining 2 tbsp cane juice and process until it becomes a fine powder, 30 to 45 seconds. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in remaining 2 tsp lemon juice and 1 tsp yogurt. Stir until a smooth, slightly runny glaze is achieved.
5. Remove cake from pan and peel off parchment, if necessary. Place on a serving plate. Drizzle with glaze; place in fridge to harden glaze, 20 minutes. Cut into 12 slices.
- Serving Size 1/12 of loaf
- Calories 188
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 33 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 161 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g