Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more quick and easy recipes here.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, combine quinoa and rice to a mushy consistency. Add seeds, basil, salt and pepper and process to a dough-like consistency. Add 3/4 cup water (if needed), 1 tbsp at a time, to reach that consistency. (The addition of water will depend on the wetness of the grains used and can vary.)
- Divide mixture into 2 balls. Between 2 sheets of parchment paper, roll out 1 ball to ¼ inch thick. Slide onto a baking sheet and remove top parchment layer. Repeat with remaining dough, transferring to a second baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Remove from oven, very carefully flip, then bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until crackers are crispy and slightly brown. Let cool before carefully breaking into 24 bite-size pieces. Store in a resealable bag or container.
- Serving Size 4 crackers
- Calories 152
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 85 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g