Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium. Add shallot and garlic and saute until soft but not brown. Stir and look for translucence, approximately 4 minutes.
- Stir in tomato and wine and simmer, stirring, until reduced to a light sauce, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cheese, zest and fines herbes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Transfer mixture to a small baking or casserole dish and bake in center of oven until melted, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve immediately with your choice of vegetables.
- Serving Size 3 oz
- Calories 192
- Carbohydrate Content 6 g
- Cholesterol Content 17 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 192 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g