1. Make crust: Preheat oven to 350ºF. In medium bowl, stir together all crust ingredients. Using moist fingers, press evenly into a 4 x 14-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Bake until firm but not golden, about 10 minutes. Let cool.
2. Meanwhile, prepare filling: Reduce oven heat to 325ºF. In a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat together goat cheese, honey, arrowroot and lemon juice until smooth, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, on medium-low speed. (Do not overmix.) Pour into cooled crust. Place tart pan on a baking sheet; bake until filling is set and center is no longer jiggly, about 15 minutes. Let cool 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare compote: In a small saucepan, whisk together pomegranate juice, honey, arrowroot and vanilla pod and seeds. Bring to a gentle simmer on medium, whisking. Stir in two-thirds of blackberries and all the figs. Cook for 30 seconds, gently stirring to coat. Remove from heat and let cool.
4. Remove vanilla pod and spoon compote over tart. Garnish with remaining one- third of blackberries.
Make Ahead: Tart can be made up to 2 days ahead. Store tart and compote separately in the refrigerator; top with compote and garnish before serving.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Serving Size 1/10 of recipe
- Calories 330
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 78 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 184 mg
- Sugar Content 20 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 9 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g