You can make the cauliflower mixture in advance and refrigerate or freeze — then simply heat up the mixture and cook the eggs and bacon when ready to eat.
- In a large nonstick skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add riced cauliflower, shallot, salt and pepper; sauté 5 minutes until shallots are lightly browned. Add garlic and turmeric; sauté 1 minute.
- Add baby greens, basil, lemon zest and juice; sauté 2 minutes. Transfer mixture to bowls and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, cook the bacon and eggs (sunny-side up or over easy). Serve bacon and eggs over cauliflower mixture.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, complete recipe through Step 2; freeze 2 servings in airtight containers and refrigerate remaining. Reheat leftovers and cook bacon and eggs when called for.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 265
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 397 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 22 g
- Sodium Content 600 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g