Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a large pot on medium, heat oil. Add onion, carrots and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in broth, squash, potatoes and sage. Bring soup to a boil on high, then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in ham and heat through.
- In a small pot on low, add milk and cream cheese. Cook, whisking constantly, for 1 minute or until mixture is smooth. Ladle 1 cup soup into milk mixture and whisk. Pour milk mixture back into stockpot and stir to combine.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 277
- Carbohydrate Content 38 g
- Cholesterol Content 34 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2.5 g
- Sodium Content 520 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g