For more ideas on how to use chia seeds see, see 3 Simple Ways to Add Chia to Your Diet.
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. of pure maple syrup, to taste
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup chopped mango
For the toppings:
- 12 blueberries
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond milk, chia seeds, and maple syrup. Let sit for 5-10 minutes. Whisk again.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 2.5-3 hours. You can also let it chill overnight. Stir mixture occasionally.
- Remove from fridge and stir. Mix in blueberries and chopped mango.
- Portion into bowls and add additional blueberries on top.
Nutrients per serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories: 219, Fat: 10.9 g, Carbs: 26.6 g, Fiber: 12.7 g, Sugars: 10.9 g, Protein: 5.7 g
Jorge Cruise is internationally recognized as a leading celebrity fitness trainer and is the #1 best-selling author of more than 20 books in 16 languages, with more than 6 million books in print. Find his latest book here.