- Prep Time
1/2 cup raw unsalted pecans pieces
1/2 cup raw unsalted pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup raw unsalted sunflower seeds
1/4 cup hemp hearts
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp raw almond butter
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp raw honey
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp sea salt
2 cups dried unsweetened cherries or goji berries
1. Preheat oven to 250°F. In a food processor, pulse pecans, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, hemp and chia until broken down into very small pieces. Reserve mixture in processor.
2. To a small saucepan on low, add almond butter, coconut oil and honey; stir to melt and combine into a smooth mixture. Remove from heat and add cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Pour warm almond butter mixture over chopped nuts and seeds; pulse to combine.
4. Transfer the mixture onto a large rimmed parchment-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 15 minutes. Stir then turn off heat; leave baking sheet in oven for another 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool on sheet. Stir in berries and store in a jar at room temperature (or freeze for longer storage).
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 274
- Carbohydrate Content: 20 g
- Fat Content: 17 g
- Fiber Content: 5 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 65 mg
- Sugar Content: 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 6 g