1. Preheat oven to 250°F. In a food processor, pulse pecans, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, hemp and chia until broken down into very small pieces. Reserve mixture in processor.
2. To a small saucepan on low, add almond butter, coconut oil and honey; stir to melt and combine into a smooth mixture. Remove from heat and add cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Pour warm almond butter mixture over chopped nuts and seeds; pulse to combine.
4. Transfer the mixture onto a large rimmed parchment-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 15 minutes. Stir then turn off heat; leave baking sheet in oven for another 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool on sheet. Stir in berries and store in a jar at room temperature (or freeze for longer storage).
- Serving Size 1/3 cup
- Calories 274
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 65 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g