We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- 1½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup NOW REAL FOOD Organic Monk Fruit 1:1 Sugar Replacement + additional sprinkle for garnish
- 2 tsp each baking powder and baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup cold organic unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (TRY: Simply Organic Vanilla Extract)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped pistachios + additional for garnish
- 1/3 cup unsweetened dried cranberries or cherries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, monk fruit sweetener, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Using a box grater, grate butter into bowl; blend with fingers to incorporate.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, orange zest and juice and vanilla. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture. Stir in pistachios and cranberries.
4. Using a spatula, scrape dough onto prepared sheet. Using your hands, press dough into an 8-inch circle. Sprinkle top with additional sprinkle of monk fruit sweetener and pistachios. Using a pastry cutter or sharp knife, cut into 8 triangles and gently separate.
5. Bake 20 for 22 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside to cool before packaging scones into containers.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 284
- Carbohydrate Content: 26 g
- Cholesterol Content: 63 mg
- Fat Content: 22 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6 g
- Sodium Content: 600 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 10 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 4 g