1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, monk fruit sweetener, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Using a box grater, grate butter into bowl; blend with fingers to incorporate.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, orange zest and juice and vanilla. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture. Stir in pistachios and cranberries.
4. Using a spatula, scrape dough onto prepared sheet. Using your hands, press dough into an 8-inch circle. Sprinkle top with additional sprinkle of monk fruit sweetener and pistachios. Using a pastry cutter or sharp knife, cut into 8 triangles and gently separate.
5. Bake 20 for 22 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside to cool before packaging scones into containers.
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 284
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 63 mg
- Fat Content 22 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 600 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 10 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g