Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Prepare granola: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8- or 9-inch pie plate with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk egg white, honey and oil until combined. Add pistachios, oats, sesame seeds, coriander, salt and cayenne. Spread evenly on pie plate and bake, stirring halfway, until golden brown, about 15 minutes. (MAKE AHEAD: Granola can be made up to 1 week ahead and stored in an airtight container.)
2. Meanwhile, prepare dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together tahini and 4 tsp water until smooth. Add yogurt and lemon juice; whisk until smooth.
3. Divide apricots and plums among bowls. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with granola.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 129
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 1 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 132 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g