Find more holiday recipes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 seedless grapefruit, cut into 8 to 12 chunks (with peel)
- 2½ cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup organic evaporated cane juice (aka organic cane sugar)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a food processor, place grapefruit and pulse to coarsely chop.
- To a medium saucepan, transfer grapefruit and add cranberries, cane juice, salt and 3/4 cup water. Bring to a boil on medium, reduce to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until most cranberries have burst, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a resealable container or serving dish and set aside to cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 81
- Carbohydrate Content: 215 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 49 mg
- Sugar Content: 15.5 g