Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Like this fish florentine recipe? Check out these other fish recipes.
Video: Leafy Green Vegetables
Like mom always said: Eat your greens! Chef Jo gives you the lowdown on super-nutritious leafy green vegetables and how to use them in your cooking.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place fillets and tomatoes in a glass baking dish. Sprinkle garlic and parsley over top and finish with lemon juice. Cover with foil and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, sauté shallots in oil for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium and add spinach, cooking until wilted, about 5 minutes. Stir in feta and heat until melted and evenly distributed.
- To serve, place 3/4 cup spinach-feta mixture on each plate and lay 1 fillet over top, finishing with half of tomatoes.
- Serving Size 5 oz fillet, 2 1/2 tomatoes, 3/4 c spinach-feta mixture
- Calories 311
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 75 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 36 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 491 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g