Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. Preheat a greased grill or grill pan to medium-high.
2. In a large bowl, combine lamb, oregano and pepper; mix with your hands until well combined, then form into 4 patties. Sprinkle patties with salt. Grill, flipping once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 145ºF, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and olives; gently toss. Add lemon juice and oil and toss to coat. In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, feta, mint and additional salt and pepper, to taste. Divide salad among bowls. Top each with a burger patty and drizzle with yogurt sauce.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 474
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 104 mg
- Fat Content 35 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 29 g
- Saturated Fat Content 12 g
- Sodium Content 670 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 18 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g